Drivers CPC Course.
Only approved courses taken with accredited training centres will count towards periodic training.
Modular Course - Drivers hours
COURSE NOTES - Safe Loading module
Periodic training is designed to complement the individual driver's work and be relevant to their everyday job. There are no tests involved, or pass or fail concepts, and the training will cover a range of approved modules, grouped under three main elements:
- Advanced Training in rational driving based on safety regulation and fuel economy
- Application of the Regulations such as drivers` hours and Tachographs
- Health, Road and Environmental Safety, Service and Logistics which will include first aid, passenger safety and customer service
- Tachograph chart/digital analysis
- Digital and Analogue tachograph Training.
- Operators Licence applications and Management.
- Contract of Employment advice
- Tipper Training.
- Truck Defect reporting systems.
- UK Border force Compliance advice.
Call us for further information on any related Transport Queries.
Home: 01622 616047