Terms & Conditions
By accessing and using this site, you accept the following terms and conditions, without limitation or qualification.
- Contents of this site including any text and images contained herein and their arrangements are the property of Transport Training Solutions Ltd. All trademarks used or referred to are the property of their owners.
- This site and the content provided in this site, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent of Transport Training Solutions Ltd, except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you do not modify the material in any way and you keep intact all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
- The content on links on this site is not the responsibility of Transport Training Solutions Ltd. The information is free of charge and does not constitute business or professional services between you and Transport Training Solutions Ltd.
- Costs for products and services quoted by Transport Training Solutions Ltd, shall be paid in advance. Delivery of products will be despatched within 7 working days. Any faults found must be reported immediately by telephone. If the fault is proved to be a faulty product, then it will be replaced without charge. All postage costs will be refunded on production of receipt. All course costs shall be paid in full, normally 28 days in advance. This to allow any delegate to cancel up to 14 days prior to course with full refund. Those accepting a course less than 14 days prior to the course date, accept there can be no refund for cancellation. Refunds in exceptional circumstances, family bereavement and illness will be at the discretion of Transport Training Solutions Ltd.
- All personal details will be filed safely and not be available to any third parties. No access to this information shall be available to any persons other than those referred to in the documentation and restricted personnel in Transport Training Solutions Ltd uploading details to the DSA.
- All delegates on Driver CPC Courses will have their course information uploaded to the DSA for Licence upgrading. A certificate will be issued from the DSA to confirm this fact and should be kept safe for proof of attendance of Periodic Training.
- It is always wise for users to run an anti virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material taken from the web site.